IMPERIUM combines the advantages of digital technology with the purest tradition of tube amplification for electric guitar. With easy to program settings, IMPERIUM allows 127 custom user sounds, which can be memorized and recalled through a midi pedal board. The digital encoding pots and push buttons of the user friendly control board light up automatically when you set your sounds. 6 pre-installed analog sounds are provided as a base to program your own user sounds.
• Clean 1: Pristine Clean: great for arpeggios
• Clean 2: funky rhythms, Nashville country sounds
• Sexy: slight distortion: pop, blues overdrive sounds
• Crunch: rock overdrive: dynamic rhythms, light distortion
• Lead 1: solo overdrive: high gain: rock, hard sounds[gallery]
• Lead 2: heavy rock overdrive: high sustain solo, shredding
The digital interface controls allow the combination of sounds, EQ (tone) settings, volume, effects and power output that can be easily stored as midi presets. The IMPERIUM amps are equipped with TRUE bypass effect loops to allow connection of external effect pedals, and are selectable from the front panel of the amp and can be directly assignable as a preset. The “pre-preamp” mode indicates the effect is inserted between the guitar and the preamp circuitry.