The Artesound BLACK DOG utilizes an handwired, point-to-point EL-34 two-channel design.
Artesound Black Dog Mk1, 30w head
- The BLACK DOG utilizes an handwired EL-34 two-channel design.
- Clean channel is inspired by the JMP 1986 Marshall "plexi" amps
- Drive channel is inspired by hi sensitive imput of the the JCM800 2203 amps
- Two separate channels, with independent gain
- Channel "clean" offers JMP tone , with 3 different bright levels
- Channel "drive" offers jcm800 2203 tone, with indipendent gain and volume level
- Foot-switchable channels
- Switchable for 30 or 15 watts output
- Output: 30watts RMS
- Weight: 9kg/19,8 lbs
- Dimensions: 540mm x 250mm x 260m (feet not included, add 20mm to height)
- AC operation: 230VAC 50HZ, available 120VAC 60HZ
- Fuses: 2A MDL mains, 500mA DL high voltage internal.
- Controls: clean gain, treble, middle, bass, drive gain, drive level, master, presence
- Switches: power, standby, half power, 3 level bright switch
- Outputs: speaker impedance, speaker jacks (2)
- FX loop: send, return
- Output level switch: 30W, 15W