Gibson Memphis commemorates B
Gibson Memphis commemorates B.B. King's legendary 'Lucille', perhaps the most beloved artist's guitar of all time, and a true icon of the blues.
Honoring the 65th Birthday of Lucille, the B.B. King Signature provides that classic, luxurious take on the ES-355 format tricked out to the tastes of the King of the Blues himself.
- Top: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top Binding: 7-Ply w/b/w/b/w/b/w
- Back Binding: 3-Ply w/b/w
- Neck: Maple 3-Piece
- Head Inlay: Mother of Pearl "Lucille"
- Head Logo: Mother of Pearl "Gibson"
- Fret Thickness: At first fret 20.828mm/ .820"/ At twelfth 24.384mm/ .960"
- Nut Style: White
- Nut Material: Corian
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Side Dots: Black
- Fingerboard Inlays: Full Block Mother of Pearl
- Scale: 62.865 cm/ 24.75"
- Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 490T Humbucker
- Tuning Keys: Gold Grover Tulip 102GKM 14:1 ratio
- Bridge Style: Tune-O-Matic
- Bridge Material: Die Cast Alloy
- Tailpiece Style: TP-6
- Truss Rod Cover: Gold Engraved "B.B. King"
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
Leggi di più su questo articolo